Stainless Steel Blind Flange ANSI/ASME
Walmi is a manufacturer of stainless steel blind flange as per ANSI/ASME B16.5, which doesn’t have a bore as other kind of flanges. Blind flange always works as a seal.
Walmi typically supply stainless steel bland flange with a raised face (RF), flat face (FF) or Ring Type Joint (RTJ) face. The standard raised face height is 1.6mm (1/16″) for blind flanges under 400#, 6.35mm(1/4″) for 400# and up. The raised face blind flanges have to be welded to the pipes.
Stainless steel blind flanges are often used to provide positive closer on the ends of pipes, valves, pumps or pressure vessel openings, which require easy access to the pipe inside line for inspection purpose. Stainless steel bland flanges are suited for high temperature and pressure applications, which are widely used in water conservancy, power plant, pressure vessel, oil & gas, steam and pipe fittings.
- Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASTM A182/ASME SA182, including austenitic stainless steels F304/304L,F316/316L,F321,F347,F310S; duplex stainless steels S31803/S32205/S2205; super-duplex stainless steels F32507 / UNS S32750/S2507.
- Dimensions conform to ANSI/ASME B16.5
- NPT Threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Up to 24″ Listed- Larger sizes available
- Customized or bespoke flanges of customer drawing are available.
- Certified to EN 10204/3.1.
Related Products: B16.47 flanges | EN /DIN Flanges | Pipes | Fittings | Valves