Stainless Steel Lap Joint Flange-ANSI/ASME
Walmi is a manufacturer of stainless steel lap joint flanges/backing flanges as per ANSI/ASME B16.5, which are used in conjunction with stainless steel lap joint Stub Ends. There is a curved radius at the intersection of the bore and flange face of lap joint flange, which allows lap joint flange to accommodate a stub end. The stub end is welded to the pipe which it is to be fitted, while the lap joint flange slip directly over the pipe and is free to rotate around the stub end.
Walmi typically supply stainless steel lap joint flange without raised face.
Stainless steel lap joint pipe flanges are often used in piping systems which require frequent dismantling for inspection, cleaning or replacement. While bolting pressure is transmitted to the gasket from the lap joint flange against the back of the pipe lap to produce a seal, the pressure holding capacity of lap joint flange is comparatively lower, which is often used in lower pressure requirements.
- Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASTM A182/ASME SA182, including：Austenitic stainless steels: F304/304L,F316/316L,F321,F347,F310S；Duplex stainless steels:S31803/S32205/S2205；Super-duplex stainless steels: F32507 / UNS S32750/S2507
- Dimensions conform to ANSI/ASME B16.5
- NPT Threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Up to 24″ Listed- Larger sizes available
- Customized or bespoke flanges of customer drawing are available.
- Certified to EN 10204/3.1.
Related Products: B16.47 flanges | EN /DIN Flanges | Pipes | Fittings | Valves