Stainless Steel Loose Plate Flange EN/DIN
Walmi is a manufacturer of stainless steel loose plate flange PN10 according to EN 1092-1 latest edition, type 02, which is the new European welding neck flanges standards replacing traditional DIN standards.
Below please find the details:
Loose Plate Flanges PN10 EN 1092-1, type 02 replaces DIN 2642
- Forged stainless steel material conforms to EN 10222-5 and ASTM A182/ASME SA182, including austenitic stainless steels: 1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4541, F304/304L,F316/316L,F321,F347,F310S; duplex stainless steels S31803/S32205/S2205; super-duplex stainless steels F32507 / UNS S32750/S2507.
- Dimensions conform to EN 1092-1 type 02 and DIN 2642.
- Up to DN100 listed- Larger sizes available
- Customized or bespoke flanges of customer drawing are available.
- Certified to EN 10204/3.1.
Related Products: ANSI/ASME flanges | Pipes&Tubes | BW Fittings | Valves