Stainless Steel Slip-on Flange-ANSI/ASME
Walmi is a manufacturer of stainless steel slip-on flange as per ANSI/ASME B16.5. The bore of slip-on flange is slightly bigger than the outside diameter of pipe which it is to be fitted, so the flange can slip over the pipe, and then is welded on both sides to be connected to the pipe.
Walmi typically supply stainless steel slip-on flange with a raised or flat face. The standard raised face height is 1.6mm (1/16″) for slip on pipe flanges under 400#, 6.35mm(1/4″) for 400# and up. The raised face slip on flanges have to be welded to the pipes.
Stainless steel slip-on flanges are used to block the end of a pipe system or valve, which are widely used in petrochemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASTM A182/ASME SA182, including austenitic stainless steels: F304/304L,F316/316L,F321,F347,F310S; duplex stainless steels:S31803/S32205/S2205; duper-duplex stainless steels: F32507 / UNS S32750/S2507
- Dimensions conform to ANSI/ASME B16.5
- NPT Threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Up to 24″ Listed- Larger sizes available
- Customized or bespoke flanges of customer drawing are available.
- Certified to EN 10204/3.1.
Related Products: B16.47 flanges | EN /DIN Flanges | Pipes | Fittings | Valves