Stainless Steel Threaded Flange-ANSI/ASME
Walmi is a manufacturer of stainless steel threaded flange as per ANSI/ASME B16.5. Threaded flange is also named screwed flange, which has a threaded bore and the bore is fractionally larger than the outside diameter of pipe which it is to be fitted, and the pipe has external threads, then it can be assembled with the pipe without welding.
Walmi typically supply stainless steel threaded flange with a raised face (RF), flat face (FF) or Ring Type Joint (RTJ) face. The standard raised face height is 1.6mm (1/16″) for socket welding pipe flanges under 400#, 6.35mm(1/4″) for 400# and up.
The dimensions of threaded flanges are similar with slip-on flanges, but threaded flanges are often used for small diameter and low pressure requirements, which are not suitable for applications where heating or stresses are present, because leakage through the threads is possible.
- Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASTM A182/ASME SA182, including austenitic stainless steels F304/304L,F316/316L,F321,F347,F310S; duplex stainless steels S31803/S32205/S2205; super-duplex stainless steels F32507 / UNS S32750/S2507.
- Dimensions conform to ANSI/ASME B16.5
- NPT Threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Up to 24″ Listed- Larger sizes available
- Customized or bespoke flanges of customer drawing are available.
- Certified to EN 10204/3.1.
Related Products: B16.47 flanges | EN /DIN Flanges | Pipes | Fittings | Valves