Stainless Steel Welding Neck Flange-ANSI/ASME
Walmi is a manufacturer of stainless steel welding neck flange as per ANSI/ASME B16.5. Welding neck flange includes a long tapered hub and the outside diameter of hub at the beveling end of the welding neck is same with the outside diameter of pipe which it is to be fitted, so the flange can be directly welded to the end of the pipe or butt-welding fittings.
Walmi typically supply stainless steel welding neck flange with a raised face(RF), flat face(FF) or Ring Type Joint (RTJ) face. The standard raised face height is 1.6mm (1/16″) for welding neck pipe flanges under 400#, 6.35mm(1/4″) for 400# and up.
The hub of stainless steel welding neck flange transfers stress from the flange to the pipe instead as well as reducing the stress concentration from the base of the hub, so stainless steel welding neck flanges are always used in high pressure piping system.
- Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASTM A182/ASME SA182, including austenitic stainless steels F304/304L,F316/316L,F321,F347,F310S; duplex stainless steels S31803/S32205/S2205; super-duplex stainless steels F32507 / UNS S32750/S2507.
- Dimensions conform to ANSI/ASME B16.5
- NPT Threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Up to 24″ Listed- Larger sizes available
- Customized or bespoke flanges of customer drawing are available.
- Certified to EN 10204/3.1.
Related Products: B16.47 flanges | EN /DIN Flanges | Pipes | Fittings | Valves